Our client is one of the UK's leading customer communications organisations providing bespoke solutions to a wide range of business sectors across the country.
The Shared Services Centre, based in Leicester, is looking to on-board an enthusiastic, experienced, HR Administrator to work on, configure and support the new I-Trent System as well as providing administrative support to the Shared Services team.
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious administrator with I-Trent experience, who can guide new users, make minor amendments to the system to create tailored reports and data.
About the role:
- The HR Analyst will be responsible for optimising the system to ensure the system data capture and control is accurate, ensuring quality reporting and outputs. In addition, the successful candidate will produce a fit for purpose MI dashboard with insights and trends to support the HR agenda.
- From an administrative perspective, this role will work alongside the HR team to support the creation of employment contracts, amend personnel files, create and update relevant reports relating to sickness, holidays, absentism. Process returned documentation for new starters, including inputting on HR system, and completing all associated processes such as reference requests, right to work documentation.
Key skills required:
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience within a similar HR role, using I-Trent and Business Objects.
- Dynamic and energetic, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Driven by results and self-motivated.
- Proactive, a strong team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Immediate start. Excellent salary and career development within an exciting and developing team.