Are you looking for a company that is offering a chance to progress and be part of some of the largest projects in Europe?
Our client, a global construction services company, is looking for a HR Advisor to join their team based in Baudour, Belgium.
This role will be the first point of contact for HR for the local team and will be building key relationships with stakeholders.
- Review the working rule agreement and if required changed to be approved.
- Support line managers in management of their team in relation to performance, conduct and capability.
- Address general queries from employees regarding UK and Belgium/European policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all facets of local HR administration in Belgium.
- Update and maintain HR Database.
- Ensure the monthly payroll is processed timely and accurately.
Key skills required:
- Qualified within HR.
- Proficient understanding of Belgium and European employment legislation.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in delivering a high quality service.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, only suitable people will be contacted.
Location: Baudour, Belgium