Do you have experience working as a HR Business Partner in a fast-paced environment?
Our client, a leading investment management company is looking for a HR Business Partner (VP) to join their team in the City of London.
In this position, you will provide day-to-day support to the Global Human Resources Business Partner and will be responsible for driving the talent agenda and HR advisory work. It is a 12-month contract opportunity, which will provide great exposure and experience.
- Support the business’ annual talent practices, working to develop and implement plans
- Assist the Employee Relations Team, to resolve any issues within your area of business
- Support the business with all key talent decisions by providing HR expertise and knowledge
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to deliver hiring plans and attract talent by presenting the firm’s brand
- Provide HR consulting to senior business leaders to ensure their talent strategies are aligned with the business needs
Key skills required
- Strong financial services background is desirable
- Ideally some experience in a top legal firm
- Experience in a highly demanding environment, working under pressure
- Strong client relationship management, with ability to influence and build rapport
- Adaptable and flexible
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.