We are looking for a HR Director to join a business supplies company, based in Manchester.
As the HR Director, you will plan, develop, implement and evaluate the organisation’s human resource function.
- Oversee the HR function, including talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programmes, training and leadership development
- Develop initiatives, policies and programmes to add to existing practices
- Ensure consistency across the organisation
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- Previous experience in a similar role leading a HR team
- Preferably from a manufacturing/distribution or office supplies environment
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of driving HR initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£75,000 plus bonus and car allowance