Do you have experience working as an Administrator within a busy HR department?
Our client, a leading global customer communications company are seeking an Administrator to work within the HR team based in Dagenham.
The role is varied and busy, requiring a person who can prioritise workload, use initiative, is highly organised and can build strong relationships with the HR team and internal client. You will be based at Dagenham but be exposed to other sites within the group. This role would suit a highly organised, communicative and pro-active HR Administrator who is looking to develop further within a busy HR department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responding to HR operations, general and administration queries in a timely manner (flagging complex issues to management);
- Managing the recruitment email inbox, responding to applications;
- Posting job adverts onto job boards, social media and monitor responses;
- Managing the new starter onboarding process (including inductions, pre-employment checks checks, maintaining personnel records)
- Maintain HR system, updating records, documentations and training records.
- Support HR team with generic administration requests and projects.
Ideal skills include:
- Self-starter, able to prioritise workload and work within tight deadlines;
- Strong administration and organisation skills, confident to manage day to day work with limited supervision and complete discretion.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft packages & HR systems)
- Strong attention to detail, pro-active and a team player.