Do you have experience working in an HR shared service and/or leading a HR Operations/Administration team?
Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a HR Information Systems & Administration Manager to join their team, based in Leicester.
As the HR Information Systems & Administration Manager, you will help lead and deliver the implementation of the new integrated HR and payroll system. You will also lead a HRSS team who will be responsible for all day-to-day HR administrative and HRIS activities across the full employee lifecycle.
- Participate in the implementation of the new integrated HR and Payroll system
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analysing data
- Create user-friendly processes, guidelines and documentation
- Perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS
- Oversee system upgrades and system additions
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws
- Ensure technology is optimised to best meet HRSS and customer requirements
- Clearly manage business expectations of HRSS in a proactive and positive manner
Key skills required:
- Experience of HR Information Systems from an implementation, training, support and reporting perspective preferable
- Experience developing and delivering robust and efficient HR administration processes and policies across the full employee lifecycle
- Driven, confident and an articulate communicator
- Proven experience of leading, managing and motivating a successful team
- Ability to manage business demands and to balance team and business needs appropriately, setting clear expectations for both
- Experience of advising and supporting internal stakeholders
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.