Our client, a digital printing services business, is looking to recruit an IT & Business Services Manager. This role will be remote, with the requirement to travel in the UK.
The successful candidate will lead and influence the team and the wider business to achieve excellence through delivering new processes, challenging existing processes and ultimately delivering first class service to the UK IT users.
You will have experience in IS/IT national multi site support environment, used to meeting problems with a logical approach combined with a level of urgency as well as previous management experience.
From a technical perspective you will have knowledge and experience of the following:
Key systems & skills
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- VMware vSphere
- Fortinet Fortigate Firewalls and Fortimanager
- HP Switches, WiFI, and IMC
- HP Desktops, Laptops and Servers
- Symantec and Microsoft Enterprise Antivirus
- Android and IOS mobile phones
- Active Directory design and configuration
- Networking – TCP/IP, Subnets, NAT/PAT, VPNs, Bridging, Routing, NAT/PAT
- Switch configuration – VLANs, port security
- Firewall policy design and configuration
- Management of desktops/laptops/mobile-devices
- Windows operating system deployment and hardening
- VoIP Telephony
- Working with third-party suppliers