We are looking for an IT Change Manager to join our client's team, on a permanent basis.
The Change Manager is responsible for ensuring that IT Change is conducted to the required standard with colleagues trained to follow an effective Change Management Process.
The Change Manager will ensure that change is effectively challenged when required and that all Requests for Change are recorded and processed correctly within the corporate change management tooling.
- Responsible for overseeing the suitability, effectiveness and implementation of the Group Change Management process
- Organise and conduct regular Change Approval Board Meetings to review, discuss and make a determination with key stakeholders on change acceptance or denial
- Ensure Change records are documented following due process to ensure an audit trail keeping accurate records of changes presented, approved and denied
- Communicate decisions from the Change Approval Board meetings to interested parties and stakeholders in a timely manner ensuring accuracy
- Champion of Change Management for their site. They will ensure that knowledge of change process is communicated to Site Associates as and when required
- Ensure they attend regular meetings with other Change Manager colleagues and the Group Change Manager on a regular basis to share experiences, thoughts and ideas and will contribute actively
- Expected to perform any other reasonable duties in order to carry out the role effectively
- Champion of IT Change Management
- Strong IT background
- Strong customer service skills using effective listening, understanding and ability to articulate the next steps in a confident and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ITIL certified (ideally)
Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted!