Are you an extremely organised individual with strong interpersonal skills and able to use your own initiative?
Our client, a leading investment banking company based in the heart of the city is looking for a motivated Junior Bankers Assistant.
- Diary and calendar management for bankers
- Coordinating and scheduling of meetings and con calls across multiple time zones
- Managing high volume of phone calls and emails, relaying information in a timely manner
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team, including Visa applications, international flight & accommodation bookings and car bookings
Key skills required:
- Able to prioritise a variety of time-sensitive tasks
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills with attention to detail
- Friendly and approachable with a “can do, muck in” attitude
- Displays a consistent, professional degree of communication skills in person, on phone and by email to senior level executives
- Must be a team player that works well under pressure within a changing environment
This role is a 12 month FTC.
£16 per hour