Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity to join a global, market-leading customer communications company as a Junior IT Field Service Engineer.
The Junior Field Services Engineer is accountable for providing onsite support across all technology services, both Infrastructure and Applications, for the given sites of responsibility.
- Provide onsite technical support, resolving issues, as required with the onsite Field Service Engineer whilst communicating professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritise, and resolve technical queries and service requests within agreed service levels
- Maintain the CMDB, KEDB and knowledge base and creating training material for the Service Desk Analysts
- Self-motivated desire to learn and understand all technologies, both Infrastructure and applications delivered in the sites of responsibility
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10,
- Understanding of O365, Active Directory and Windows Server technologies
- Understanding of network technologies, TCP/IP and routing
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of Incident and Change management processes
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team within a global organisation where you can build a long-term career.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.