A City based boutique Investment Bank is looking for an exceptional, creative and bright Junior Presentations Operator to join the production team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the Investment Banking industry.
This role would suit a school/college leaver or recent graduate who has knowledge of graphic design along with excellent attention to detail. Being proactive with a can-do attitude is also important.
As the Junior Presentations Operator, you will be working in a small team, you will be responsible for producing consistently high quality in-brand material for internal and external publications.
- Liaise with research analysts to publish time-sensitive MS Word based investment research reports
- Produce error-free documents to the firm’s corporate standards
- Daily updates and checks of a wide variety of critical documents/systems/data
- Tag and publish all research via a CRM system
- Assist in the creation of high quality presentations and pitchbooks
- Ad hoc marketing and design projects
- Ad hoc printing and binding documents
- CRM/Database management
Key skills required:
- Proficient with MS Office 2010 and Adobe Creative Suite
- Detailed and logical approach to tasks
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, demanding environment
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload
- Team player with the ability to liaise at all levels
You will work as part of a shift pattern covering 6.45am-7pm so you will rotate on a weekly basis doing 6.45am-3.15pm one week and then 10.30am-7pm the next week.
Location: Ciy of London