This leading customer communications company is expanding at a rapid rate and looking to build on an already successful team within the organisation by increasing the head count of the Enterprise Architecture team.
This is an excellent position within an established and exciting team. The role is technical, we’re looking for people with a thirst and drive for learning, with a pro-active approach to problem solving.
Career opportunities in abundance with this business with coaching and mentoring for candidates on an upward career journey.
The principle responsibility of the Solutions Architect is to design solutions that meet our business and customers needs. As an architect, you should be prepared to run design workshops, engage with key stakeholders, document the solution and gain approval and act as a technical SME through the delivery phase to successful completion.
The Architect will need to liaise and build relationships with fellow architects, software delivery, IT, business analysis and the product owners to ensuring that all designs and solutions are efficient, agile, durable, resilient and scalable to the enterprise.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of solution architecture in Infrastructure and Application Architecture designs
- Experience of prioritising and responding to business and technology strategies
- Experience of technical ownership for an Infrastructure/application projects including architecture, HLD/LLD, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as Oracle, Azure and AWS, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
- Ability to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations
- Stakeholder engagement including customers, programme managers, business leaders, developers and implementers, safety, security & other subject matter experts
- Collaborating within the Architecture Team to enhance & build the technical capability of the business
Get in touch for more information on this incredible opportunity!