A leading global Investment Bank is looking for a Lead Graphic Designer to join their design team based in Tokyo.
As a Lead Graphic Designer you will work to a brief agreed with the client to develop creative ideas and concepts. This will include designing adverts, booklets, brochures, posters, events material, websites and emails working within the brand guidelines.
- Taking ownership of design projects from brief to completion managing multiple projects
- Developing design briefs that meet the client’s objectives
- Interacting with clients, design directors and project managers throughout the process
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and develop comprehensive designs on brand
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within cost and time constraints
- Assisting other designers in the creation process to creative high end designs
Key skills required:
- Prior graphic design experience required working in a similar level role within a global corporate firm
- Solid experience of typesetting content heavy materials in both English and Japanese
- Fluent Japanese and English are essential
- Up to date knowledge of design/layout software include Adobe Creative (mainly InDesign)
- Must have passion and enthusiasm for design with creative flair and a critical eye
- Ability to multitask juggling several projects at a time
This role is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Location: Tokyo, Japan