Our client, a dynamic construction services company is looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager, your role is to devise and deliver targeted, integrated campaigns that effectively use partnerships as a channel to reach key decision makers in support of business objectives.
With a primary focus on identifying, researching and managing smart partner and influencer opportunities that support content strategies and brand positioning, you will continually measure effectiveness through implementation of smart ROI plan aligned with Win Work teams.
This role acts as business partner to internal stakeholders across specific business units and market sectors, you will actively develop key relationships with business leaders, recognised as a trusted advisor. You will take the lead on specific plans projects, taking responsibility for resource planning, working closely with non-line managed department members such as designers, digital marketers
You may line manage marketing communications executives, coordinators and assistants
Strong team player, creating highly effective working relationships with the wider marketing team across all countries.
- Lead global partnership and conference programme in support of global Thought Leadership campaigns
- Write and execute the partner marketing plan (both online and offline) and identifying and tailoring marketing communications to suit each region/stakeholder/relevant target audience, internally and externally
- Negotiate and Manage group sponsorship packages to ensure rights delivered and ROI targets met
- Work with heads of marketing and internal comms to develop and deliver an integrated marketing communications strategy for sector and business units and regions
- Lead on agreed campaigns, developing, planning, managing and robustly measuring effectiveness and ROI
- Responsible for quality control of all processes and outputs relating to own projects (brief, plan, feedback reports, close out reports, message management, marketing plan, meeting agendas and minutes, action plans, client trackers, marketing activity and monthly reports)
- Professional marketing communications qualified – preferably CIM
- Confident across marcomms software tools including website CMS and CRM systems
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical plans including research, analysis and supporting tactics
- Proven excellent stakeholder management experience
- Degree educated or similar – preferably in Business/Marketing
Location: City of London