Our client, a digital agency group, is looking for a Marketing Director to join their business with responsibilities as laid out below.
The agency group provide services across strategy and consulting, data and analytics, digital products and platforms, and cross channel marketing activation. The role is based in and focused on the UK but you will be required to support the US and European teams where required.
Key areas of responsibility
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the agency group
- Create and manage the annual marketing budget
- Manage, mentor and develop the marketing team (3-4 people)
- Oversee the implementation and optimisation of a full mix of marketing initiatives including events, webinars, social media, email, SEO, PR etc.
- Manage and optimise the agency websites as well as launching new websites when required
- Work with the Partner Manager to create and execute joint marketing plans with the clients strategic partners including Salesforce and Adobe
- Support internal communication regarding updates and new business wins and help with awards identifying appropriate categories working on the entries
- Provide sales with the tools and materials required to enable them to take the agency group to market effectively
- Commercial acumen, the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving workplace and an openness to embrace change
- Experience working in agencies or consultancies
- Can demonstrate a history of building and accelerating pipelines, running account based / vertical programmes, partner marketing, inbound marketing, events management, PR, digital marketing, content creation and brand management.
- Excellent management, leadership and mentoring experience
- Experience working with marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua etc.
- A confident communicator – comfortable creating business cases and presenting ideas, research and results to the wider business
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.