Our client, a global investment business, is looking for a Marketing Operations Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Marketing Operations team provides support across all elements of the marketing function globally. This role reports into the Europe Marketing Manager and will provide key support to the European Marketing team.
- Manage the accuracy and distribution of marketing literature, merchandise, video, social and web content, whilst seeking to leverage efforts across marketing teams globally.
- Developing and executing a social media presence, delivering social media content in Italian.
- Schedule, liaise with key stakeholders, oversee content, manage the production of live webinar events and reporting.
- Brief the in-house design team to produce printed marketing materials, presentations and other creative work.
- Brief and manage print and fulfilment suppliers.
- Coordinate the sign off process with key stakeholders in compliance, legal, channel marketing and the wider business; ensuring collateral is up-to-date and adheres to brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Deliver customer-targeted emails.
- Managing translations (English to Italian) and coordinating proofing and distribution of content in appropriate regions.
Key skills required:
- Fluent Italian.
- Two years or more experience in a professional services marketing role, ideally with project management skills.
- Able to manage and find effective ways to communicate with key stakeholders to support teams in Italy.
- A digital understanding, with experience of how to brief content changes into web teams.
- Experience of briefing design, translation and print suppliers, with a good understanding of production processes.
- An understanding of wider functions in the marketing team, e.g. digital, press, investment writers.
- Systems management skills – able to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Microsoft Office skills.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£280 per day
Location: City of London