Do you have experience working as an Electrical and Mechanical Engineer in a busy environment?
Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a permanent Electrical and Mechanical Engineer to join their busy team, based in Nottingham.
You will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Manager. You will use a range of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering skills to provide support and repairs to all plants.
- To carry out planned preventive maintenance on all plants
- To carry reactive breakdowns in the minimum time
- To ensure all equipment worked on is safe and fit for purpose
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Provide support and assistance to team members
- Manage time and resources effectively
- To undertake project work as required and have a flexible approach to shift cover
- To undertake responsibility when the Engineering Manager is offsite
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies
- To perform any other duties which may be required from time to time
- Good sound electrical/mechanical knowledge
- Good fault finding skills
- 17th edition of BS7671:2008 wiring regulations
- Health, Safety
- Customer Service
- Team Working
- Result Focus
You must be able to do shift work. A continental shift pattern, working 3 x 12 hour shifts (36 hours per week).
Due to the high number of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.