We are working working with an award winning, market leading telecommunications company based in Madrid who is looking for a Network Optimisation Manager to manage the technical activities of the team.
If you have a strong telecommunications background and you like the sound of this role, get in touch for a chance to work with one of the leading telecommunications and 5G companies in the world.
Day to day activities and responsibilities:
- Manage the administrative and technical activities of the Network Optimisation team
- Manage the optimisation team to supervise preliminary radio network design
- Define and implement network optimisation strategies and parameter modification standards
- Plan/forecast activities to improve network coverage quality and performance for all team members
- Launch DT&CQT test and analyse measurements result
- Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues
- Experience in the Network Optimisation field
- Understand WCDMA/GSM/CDMA call processing, handover process and algorithms
- Solid knowledge of (WCN/CS/PS/RAN) and technologies as a significant differentiator
- Must have a thorough understanding of the principle of WCDMA/GSM/CDMA telecommunication
- Have a good knowledge of transmission system CORE system, RAN system, computers, and TCP/IP networks
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent
- Both Spanish and English language required at advanced level
The salary is negotiable depending on experience!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.