We are working with a Global Telecommunications Company based in Madrid who is looking for a Network Optimisation Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Network Optimisation Manager, you will manage the technical activities of the team.
- Manage the administrative and technical activities of the Network Optimization team.
- Manage the optimisation team to supervise preliminary radio network design.
- Manage and report on the coverage design of the network.
- Define and implement network optimisation strategies and parameter modification standards.
- Plan/forecast activities to improve network coverage quality and performance for all team members.
- Budget estimation, cost control, progress and quality management for optimisation and team activities;
- Launch DT&CQT test and analyse measurements result.
- Arrange the team members for DT&CQT test and analyse measurements result.
- Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues.
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent
- Experience in network optimisation field.
- Understand WCDMA/GSM/CDMA call processing, handover process and algorithms.
- Solid knowledge of (WCN/CS/PS/RAN) and technologies as a significant differentiator.
- Team leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Willingness to work in shifts or in a flexible program, if necessary.
- A thorough understanding of the principle of WCDMA/GSM/CDMA telecommunication.
- A good knowledge of transmission system CORE system, RAN system, computers, and TCP/IP networks.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Only candidates with right to work in Spain will be considered
Location: Madrid, Spain