We are working with a Global Telecommunications Company based in Madrid who is looking for an OMC Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
As the OMC Engineer, you will support the OSS team for equipment installation (Switch, Blade Server, Disk Array) commissioning and acceptance.
- Perform technical support, routine maintenance tasks, troubleshooting, and system improvement.
- Monitor Server and Disk array performance.
- Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT or equivalent.
- Proficient in English
- Willingness to work in shifts or in a flexible program, if necessary
- Understanding the principle of Unix /Linux/ Oracle, HP blade Server, and IBM Disk Array will be considered as a plus.
- Understanding the NFV and OpenStack architectures, know the overview of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
- Have basic knowledgeable with RAN system, computers, and TCP/IP networks.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Only candidates with right to work in Spain will be considered.
Location: Madrid, Spain