Our client, a prestigious, award-winning, customer communications company, is looking for a talented, ambitious and experienced Operations Director to join their team and oversee the renowned flagship site, based in Dagenham.
In this key role, the Operations Director, is responsible for the running of production facilities and the day-to-day operational performance on-site.
You will work as part of the site senior management team and embody a tenacious and enthusiastic leadership style and bring fresh ideas to ignite passion amongst the on-site staff.
- Create and drive the operational strategy, including setting performance goals, identifying hiring needs and any potential investment opportunities
- Drive the achievement of the financial business targets and support all sales opportunities
- Ensure all products produced meet agreed quality standards whilst adhering to company procedures and best practice
- Develop strong relationships both within the site, wider operational sites and client-facing teams
- Drive commercial-based decisions in relation to improving operational margin
- Lead cross-functional teams that may include different locations to deliver complex projects under tight deadlines
Key skills required:
- A proven track record of operational success and leadership in a print/production manufacturing environment
- Commercially and technically astute with a proven experience of budget control/management
- A passion for continuous improvement and people development
- Excellent communication skills and an innate ability for problem solving
- A passion for driving delivery and inspiring people across an organisation
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.