Our client, a customer communications company, is looking for an Oracle Developer to join them on an initial 6 months contract.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of developing software following good methodologies and best practices in a busy environment.
- Supports the design of simple applications
- Conducts review of supplied specifications as required
- Codes, tests, corrects and documents more complex pieces of code and provides peer review
- Strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right-first-time approach and able to review code to ensure quality controls are in place
- Able to demonstrate strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right-first-time approach and able to review code to ensure quality controls are in place
Key skills required:
- Good knowledge of developing and maintaining PL/SQL applications
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff regarding issues, progress to resolve and next steps
- Knowledge of data warehousing design and modeling techniques
- Experience working in an agile environment
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.