Our client, a leading Investment Bank in the city is looking for an PA/Team Assistant to work on a 3-6-month contract role.
As the PA/Team Assistant, you will be working in the merchant banking division as a Float Assistant
- Perform general tasks including, but not limited to, faxing, copying, archiving, filing.
- Effectively manage a high volume of phone calls. Place, receive, screen and route calls as needed. Take detailed and accurate messages.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls, maintain banker calendars and contacts.
- Coordinate travel including flights, car, hotel reservations and cash advances and prepare itineraries.
- Process travel and entertainment expense reports timely and accurately; ensures compliance with expense guidelines.
- Interact with colleagues in a professional and effective manner.
- Foster a team-oriented environment provides support and shares responsibility with other members of the phone team.
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as requested.
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and by email
- High attention to detail and strong technical skills
- Good judgment, independent thinker and resourceful
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Good knowledge of general business and corporate cultures, team player
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
You will have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience and ideally 2+ years banking experience to support all levels from managing director, VP to analyst.
Working on the Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, for three months initially, with a view to extend to six months. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to expand their skill set and begin a fantastic career.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the U.K
Please note that due to the high volumes of applicants only the successful ones will be contacted.
£23 per hour
Location: City of London