Our client, a global communications business, is looking for a Development Planning Manager to work remotely alongside their team based in London.
We are looking for someone who has a background in scheduling the work of Quadient Developers or in print planning.
- Work in a small team (of three) to plan the work for 50 Quadient Developers
- Develop robust and in-depth plans to ensure all fine details are covered
- Evaluate schedules at a very high level, planning for all eventualities
- Consider potential impacts on projects and strategise accordingly
- Schedule jobs so that the project flows through the company to meet the client’s expectations on delivery dates
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in print planning or in scheduling Quadient Developers
- Knowledge of Quadient Inspire software is preferable, at least V10
- An innate ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- A high level of accuracy in all aspects of work
- Great communication and team leadership skills
This role is remote-based for now, but will be based onsite in the future.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.