We are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join an AIFM situated in Luxembourg City centre.
With over 2 decades of financial heritage and an exemplary business model, it is no surprise that the company keeps on evolving and looking for new talents to develop its activity. With a deep expertise and strong knowledge in alternative funds, especially private equity, this German speaking AIFM can teach you a lot.
For its growing Luxembourgish office, our partner is seeking a Portfolio Manager (Junior) with a first proven experience in the field. Do not worry if you have little knowledge of the investment funds industry! It is much more important to have the right attitude and determination to learn and acquire new competencies related to this field. Our partner will give you all the necessary tools for your career success.
In this position you will:
- Support in the examination of assets (mainly target funds and co-investments in the areas of private equity, private debt and infrastructure) for the managed fund companies
- Prepare the examination results as a basis for the investment decision
- Monitor existing investment portfolios
- Participate in data acquisition, enrichment and quality assurance as well as data analysis
- Participate in the preparation of internal reports as part of the AIFM reporting system as well as quarterly reports for customers
For this position you need to:
- Have proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- Be fluent in German, any other language is an asset
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance
- Be motivated and ambitious, and have a real desire to grow in your career
- Be a team player and always ready to give a helping hand to your teammates
- Attractive and performance-based salary that may go up to 70 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working environment that will make you feel like in a big family
- A dynamic team that continues to grow and evolve, therefore you will be able to achieve a higher degree of experience and responsibilities