Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Portfolio Marketing Manager focusing on the asset, wealth and pensions sector.
As the Portfolio Marketing Manager you will work alongside the MD, Business Development Director and Account Directors to plan strategy around growth of the sector.
You will be London based but responsible for EMEA including Luxembourg and Ireland.
- Drive an audience-centric marketing approach
- Establish and communicate the go to market strategy for the solution portfolio
- Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience through research and insight.
- Create and deliver testimonials and case studies for internal and external use
- Produce sector relevant collateral and create meaningful press releases aimed at the target audience
- Establish and drive strategies for retention, upsell and cross sell for the solutions and product portfolio
Key skills required:
- 5 years experience of portfolio/marketing management
- Experience managing budgets
- Relevant sector knowledge – asset, wealth and pensions ideally
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.