Our client, a dynamic construction services company is looking for a PR Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the PR Manager, your role is to tell the clients story through creative and insightful content. You’ll be a gifted writer, with the ability to quickly identify compelling content angles from their projects and people.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to create high-quality integrated campaigns that support the business objectives
- You will be a social media expert with a strong track record of creating compelling content that drives engagement
- Drive the hard-working press office function, providing a responsive service to all media enquiries. Manage the day-to-day operations of their PR function, generating news releases, feature articles and blogs.
- Manage the content calendar, linking with the wider marketing team to ensure you maximise positive outcomes across their annual activity programme.
- Degree educated or similar, preferably with CIPR membership
- Understand the audiences you are writing for and have the skill and expertise to adapt content to maximise its impact.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgement, with the confidence and authority to advise peers and senior colleagues on protecting and enhancing our global reputation.
- As a social media expert, you will be able to showcase creative content and campaigns across key platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Knowledge of the built environment sector is desirable, and you must have a strong delivery track record across the business to business (B2B) sector, either within agencies or through in-house roles.
With an extensive network of journalist contacts – you will have the ability to forge strong relationships with influential media titles based on trust, respect and quality output. Reacting swiftly to the topical news agenda is an essential component of the role.
Location: City of London