We are looking for an experienced Presentation Design Project Coordinator to manage the workflow of all design and creative presentation projects for an Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf.
As the Design and Production Project Coordinator, you will work on the Evening shift, 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday, where you will be required to manage the workflow of the design team and brief and assign appropriate resource for all graphics projects.
- Monitor the workflow to ensure that style guidelines and best practice for client presentations are sent out accurately and on time
- Adapt to working within different guidelines, brands and styles to meet client needs
- Be hands-on where required to make edits or design requests within PowerPoint
- Provide project reporting within Excel
- Working continually to improve knowledge of design trends and software applications to be able to provide training and knowledge to the team and clients
- Plan, Manage and budget creative projects
Key skills required:
- Advanced MS Office skills, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- After Effects and/or Video Editing skills would be an advantage
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate projects within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within Project Management / Coordination within an investment bank / financial industry
This is a permanent role working on the 2:00pm to 10pm shift Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role please send in your portfolio / work samples along with your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable applications will be contacted.
Location: Canary Wharf