We are recruiting for a newly created graphic design role within a financial capital advisory firm. This role requires an experienced all-round presentations and design expert to set up the internal department.
You will be working with the international team to design everything from sales presentations, fundraising material, AGM documentation through to quarterly reports and generally supporting all presentation output for the firm.
This role will also take ownership of output on all media channels, so you will be creating and editing video content for the company website and social channels as well.
Technically you will have:
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office to produce media rich presentations
- Good understanding of After Effects for video editing
- In-depth understanding of Adobe CC for all the digital marketing output
The ideal designer will:
- Have worked within investment banking or within an advisory firm as a Presentations or Graphic Designer
- Be exceptionally creative and always be researching innovative ways to present content
- Be able to work with exceptional minds and draw out ideas and present them in an articulate yet visually creative manner
- Have high standards of work and be able to work to intense deadlines
This role will be working from 10am to 7pm and when it is safe to do so, the role will be 100% working in the West End London office.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a link to your portfolio showcasing a range of presentation, marketing and report production pieces.