We are looking for a Presentation Designer to work on the mid-shift for our client a global Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf.
As the Presentation Designer, you will create visually stunning client branded presentations using PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop, if you have After Effects and or Video Editing skills, this would be an advantage.
You will be able to adapt to different brands and aesthetics quickly as you work on different projects concurrently, as well as interpret client briefs and storyboard ideas confidently and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with senior clients.
Your creativity means that you will proactively raise design ideas or introduce new trends that will enhance business objectives.
Key skills required:
- A proven track record as a presentation designer
- A keen awareness of design sense and current and evolving trends
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint is non-negotiable
- A good working knowledge of CC and After Effects
- A portfolio of work to show work samples with a clean and contemporary aesthetic
- Similar industry experience is an advantage from a work culture point of view
This is a temp to perm opportunity and the hours are 14.00 to 22.00 Monday to Friday with some flexibility.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Location: Canary Wharf