Our client, an ambitious investment management firm is looking for a Presentations Designer/Storyteller to join their highly creative presentations team on a temp to perm basis.
As the Presentations Designer, you will support various departments to create presentation, motion and video material to help them showcase their services and products.
The main objective of the role is to be able to communicate complex ideas in a clear and visually compelling way.
- Taking creative briefs and supporting the creation of the narrative of the client deliverables by using words, images and video to support the telling of the story
- Create simple yet striking presentations, animations and data visualisation to bring the story to life
- Design impactful presentations to delivery key messages creatively and effectively by designing key marketing assets, credentials, case studies to be used for external communications
- Managing and creating multiple projects in tandem so needs a designer who is highly organised
- Managing the photography and video production for the firm.
Key skills required
- Experience of working in-house or at an agency supporting professional or financial services
- Demonstrable experience of creative storytelling and presentations
- Not be put off by using PowerPoint as the choice of creative delivery
- A keen interest in creative innovation, you always want to learn and develop how you create your deliverables
- Photography and video editing experience
- A keen desire to take on feedback to creative direction and feedback
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Energy in abundance, you will be working with a superb team of creatives who want someone to match the energy and focus they all have.
If this ticks the (multiple) boxes for your next role and you want to work with a team of diverse, highly creative yet diverse individuals then please send your CV and a curated portfolio where you are showcasing your storytelling design work to me.
Please note that this is a temp to perm opportunity so you will be available immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable applicants & applicants with a portfolio be will contacted.
Location: City, London