Our client, a Global Investment Bank is looking for a Presentation Design Coordinator / Traffic Coordinator to work with them on a permanent basis.
As the Presentation Design Coordinator, you will work on the 14.00 to 22.00 shift, Monday to Friday with some flexibility. You will have the confidence to speak to internal stakeholders and get a detailed brief of their design project and be able to adapt to different brands and aesthetics quickly as you work on different projects concurrently.
- Liaise with the presentation design team globally so a degree of cultural understanding and demonstrable experience of working with overseas teams would be an advantage.
- Interpret client briefs and storyboard ideas confidently and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with senior clients if you need to visually interpret the project.
- Your creativity means that you will proactively discuss design ideas or introduce new trends with the team that will enhance business objectives.
Key skills required
- A proven track record as a studio manager/trafficker/workflow coordinator
- A keen awareness of design sense and current and evolving trends
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint is non-negotiable – you may be required to do quick edits
- A good working knowledge of job trafficking systems.
- This role is working in an Investment Bank so a similar industry experience is an advantage from a work culture point of view.
Please only apply for this role if you have the relevant experience and are able to work on the 14:00-22:00 shift.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Location: Canary Wharf