We are looking for a Print Operator to join our client, a Leading Print Mail Provider on a permanent basis at their Droitwich site.
As the Print Operator, you will be responsible for setting up and loading of the continuous & cut-sheet print machines, including all stocks that are relevant to the production of each workstream.
- Ensuring that all loaded materials are correct against sample packs
- Carrying out quality assurance checks and record these accordingly
- Keeping up with the workflow and ensuring deadlines and customer requirements are met without compromising quality
- Ensuring that all print is accurate and consistent throughout the run
- Assisting other team members and maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- History of producing quality work to strict deadlines
- Able to work under your own initiative but also as a member of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and flexibility in your work
- Experience in setting up and running Ricoh, IP5000 Inkjets and 4100 laser printers
Please note that you must have a right to work in the UK to be considered.
Due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.