Our client, a global communications company, is looking for a Production Manager to manage 40+ individuals at their site in London.
We are looking for someone who is a natural leader and thrives in managing and motivating a large team.
- Manage the workloads in and out of ten enclosing machines
- Lead and manage a team of 40-50 individuals
- Focus on the continuous improvement and growth of the department and ways to develop staff, process and procedures
- Monitor and drive employees’ performances and perform one-to-one’s
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other departments’ managers to ensure that expected deliverables are being met on a daily basis
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in the print industry, ideally with enclosing machines
- A proven track record of successfully guiding business growth and development
- True leadership skills, with an innate ability to direct and highly motivate a team
- Proactive and results focused attitude
- Great communication skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.