Our client, a dynamic construction services company is looking for a Proposals Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Proposals Designer you will work in a highly motivated and successful team entrusted with converting opportunities into won projects to take content from various sources and turn into engaging documents and presentations for bid submissions
- Take ownership of the design for a bid project and communicate at all levels of the business.
- Develop concepts and themes that showcase understanding of clients and their projects, while retaining the integrity of the company brand
- Take the form of innovative design/themes for proposals documents and create all graphics required
- Turn written, numerical, and existing content into compelling graphical representations
- Attend start-up meeting with production team to agree strategy, content, presentation and actions
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders – liaise with bid manager, estimator, planner and delivery team to capture and build in key information
- Create realistic logistics/sequence drawings
- Prepare material for post-tender interview and responses, including interactive presentations, incorporating media such as film, flash etc.
You will be a Designer with a background in tendering or experience of working with a large amount of editorial content. It’s a fast pace, deadline driven environment, it’s important the you can demonstrate working under similar pressures.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Advanced PowerPoint (or other presentation packages) and MS Word skills.
- Experience of 3D design packages and/or interactive presentation skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge in tendering/winning work or at the very least previous experience of working in a team delivering to tight deadlines
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills who is able to work to strict deadlines without compromising artistic creativity
- Preferably qualified to degree level or similar; a design qualification or demonstration of your graphical skills in a similar role.
Location: City of London