Our client, a leading customer communications company is looking for a Quadient Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. This person must be flexible, able to work both independently and as a fully contributing member of the Document Composition team. The position requires the ability to design and code transactional applications using Quadient Inspire software.
- Build Quadient workflows to create print-ready output
- Maintain and update existing workflows according to requirements
- Work with other people within the Development team or other areas of the business where different technologies are integrating with Quadient
- Test workflow function before the output is released to the client
- Provide examples and proofs for audit and sign off
- Develop workflows with functionality to be part of the automated environment if required
- Support live jobs and fix errors where appropriate
- Experience using Quadient Inspire software, at least V10 is a must
- Understand print and production capabilities of the business
- Strong imposition and automation scripting skills
- Good knowledge of inspire automation
- Create workflows in a rapid development environment