We are working with a Global Telecommunications Company based in Madrid who is looking for a RAN Engineer to join the company on a permanent basis.
As the RAN Engineer you will be the main contact with the Sales/Solution/Engineering teams to finalize the technical scheme, and give technical support if necessary, like the technical review, engineering survey, engineering design, etc.
- Working with the RAN products, commissioning, integration, acceptance and maintenance procedure and key tasks
- communicating with the customer team to follow up on the progress of critical issues, keep discussions with HQ support, close loop tracking
- Deliver internal training to new colleagues or customers if requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT or equivalent
- Proficient in English
- Willingness to work in shifts or in a flexible program, if necessary
- Understanding of principle of GSM/UMTS/LTE radio technology, experience in Radio Network Optimization / IP Switch /Core Network/5G will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of Unix /Linux/ Oracle/Network Management System
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Only candidates with right to work in Spain will be considered
Location: Madrid, Spain