Our client, a dynamic construction services company, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis, based in Glasgow.
As the Management Accountant, you will provide support to the Finance Manager in providing financial information and be responsible for the production of monthly management reporting.
- Assist with the production of budgeting/forecasting information and monthly management reporting
- Assist with production weekly cash flow forecasts including analysis on variances
- Monitor and report against the cash forecast KPIs
- Ensure the governance and approval policies issued by the Scotland and Regions Management Board are adhered to
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support to commercial team
- Provide appropriate financial information and advice to enable commercial teams to best manage project spends
Key skills required
- University degree, at least part qualified member of ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Solid management and financial accounting knowledge
- Good communication skills with experience of liaising with financial and non-financial staff members
- Good organisational, time management and workload management skills
- Strong computer literacy with experience of using financial systems and strong Excel skills
- Relevant construction industry or project/contract management industry experience is an advantage but not a necessity
Please note, this role is based in Glasgow and will also cover the North East, therefore there will be a requirement to travel.
Due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£40,000 plus car allowance