Our client who is a leading Global Investment Bank are hiring an experienced Research Analyst to join their established Tokyo team.
As the Research Analyst, you will provide high quality, real-time research assistance to bankers / consultants in support of client projects.
- Provide support to Investment Banks, Consulting firms and other financial institutions in various valuation and data research functions
- Perform high quality research including but not limited to the online retrieval of financial information, company fundamentals, and market data as well as performing basic research functions using secondary databases, outside sources
- Provide support in various valuations including preparing, maintaining, and analysing valuation models and accounting and finance issues
- Provide support to the research manager and the team in completing projects on time and in knowledge transfer and training
- Attend client calls, interact with clients frequently and communicate feedback to operations team.
- Carry out quality checks and ensure quality of team
- Prepare work instruction manuals and training modules for the teams
- Work as a backup to the Research Manager
Key skills required
- Graduate/post graduate in Finance or Chartered Accountant or any other degree that is considered suitable to perform the required function
- Proficiency in Japanese and English language
- Technical know-how in MS Office Suite with a good knowledge of financial databases
- 3-4 years’ experience in financial, equity research with a reputed research firm or financial analytics experience in a bank, financial services firm.
Location: Tokyo, Japan