We are currently working with a global telecommunications company, based in Madrid, who is looking for an RF Planning Engineer to join the company on a permanent basis.
- Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues.
Key skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering /IT or equivalent.
- Proficient in English.
- Have 2/3/4G radio network planning experience, have good experience for network evaluation, coverage estimation, capacity analysis and radio parameter planning.
- Have radio network planning experiences for swap, new sites, expansion and refarming, have basic knowledge for 5G.
- Be able to use common radio network planning tools, such as google earth, mapinfo, simulation software (Xirio/Atoll/aircom/planet), link budget and so on.
Only candidates with right to work in Spain will be contacted.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: Madrid, Spain