Our client, an asset management firm based in the City of London, is looking for an RFP Specialist on a freelance basis for a 6-month contract.
As the RFP Specialist you will support the sales process by strategically preparing complete, accurate and compelling responses to Request For Proposals (RFPs) and other requests from prospects and existing clients. You will use your experience and knowledge to respond to requests; edits, and researches responses for complex and high profile opportunities.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Directly support the process of responding to RFPs from prospects and existing clients using a combination of pre-written and customised responses.
- Review, interpret, research, and respond to multiple series of questions about investment options and service offerings within short, predetermined time frames.
- Coordinate subject matter expert research as needed, drafts responses, and makes value-added suggestions to enhance the overall marketing position of RFP responses.
- Ensure content consistency across sales mediums by identifying standard and non-standard responses and partnering with the appropriate SMEs to devise new responses when warranted.
- Focus on using the client’s core principles to identify and own process improvements.
- Acts as team resource and back-up to RFP leadership. Assists with reviewing RFP drafts and managing the RFP queue and reporting needs.
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring the effective use of RFP software applications.
- In depth knowledge of investment options preferred
- Professional presence; ability to interact with senior-level management across the organisation.
- Writing skills required. Must be able to develop information into thoughtful and professional content for use in the sales process.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Previous experience writing and compiling bespoke and standard RFPs
This is a 6-month contract with a view to start ASAP.
Up to £300 per day
Location: City of London