Our client, a digital consultancy, is looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join their team based in New Jersey, on a permanent basis.
As the Salesforce Consultant you will work in partnership with the end client who are a mid-tier US Bank in solving complex business problems using the full Salesforce ecosystem of service tools. The role is helping the end client to architect and develop products and services that capitalise on their investment in Salesforce. You will be an expert in Salesforce and have considerable experience in not only designing solutions, but also the development and configuration.
- Supporting the end client in developing a strategy around Salesforce
- Designing & developing Lighting components that support the clients new & existing products
- Designing and developing Salesforce communities and workflows
- Designing and developing Marketing Cloud campaigns and journeys that support the client’s new and existing products
- Working with internal & external Salesforce Developers & Engineers from other disciplines to build/configure Salesforce solutions
- Work alongside product strategist and design team to understand technical feasibility and uncover the business viability of new & existing products
Key skills required:
- Expert in Salesforce Core, Marketing Cloud/Pardot, Einstein, Community Cloud, Lightning, Mulesoft
- Strong knowledge of designing and configuring workflows, dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of DevOps process for Salesforce
- Product development and Agile design process
Location: New Jersey