Our client a customer communications agency, is looking for a 2nd Line IT Support contractor to join them on a 6-month FTC contract.
As the second line Support Engineer, you will provide specialist support to all the client’s users ensuring that all functions are carried out legally and in accordance with best practice.
- To provide first and second line ‘help desk’ user support for designated applications software.
- To be the contact point for the company mobiles – arranging upgrades, repairs and new equipment.
- To provide technical knowledge for IT and electronic systems that aid the production equipment including the shop floor data collection systems.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its associated policies.
Key skills required:
- Qualified in PC Windows Admin/MS Office support.
- Educated to A level or equivalent (computing or business).
- Database skills are an advantage.
- Experience with server backups and media.
- Great communication skills.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£24,000 pro rota
Location: Nottingham, UK