Our client, a global dynamic construction company, is seeking a Bid Manager to join their team in the Bristol office.
- Take ownership for all pre-construction activity and implementation across the business ensuring clear lines of responsibilities are established for each project.
- Agree strategies with Pre-construction Manager/Director, ensure cost expenditure is captured, agree and delivered within approved parameters.
- Challenge and review bid processes contributing to profit growth, business retention and development.
- Ensure that project solutions liberate all USP and key strategic advantages.
- Attend peer reviews and participate where projects that have deviated from plan and optimising solutions.
- Implement CMS/PMS pre-construction processes ensuring all activity is within Corporate Governance.
- Experienced construction professional with a successful background in complex, large projects.
- Very good understanding of procurement strategies and forms of contract.
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of the trends, developments and innovations in the pre-construction/bid management field.
- Ability to persuade and provide compelling cases to influence decision making.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Robust, astute and able to influence and facilitate change and challenge convention.
- Competitive salary
- Pension matching scheme
- Car/travel allowance
Location: Bristol, UK