Our client a customer communications agency is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Data Analyst, you will working within the analysis team to deliver cutting edge analytics and insights for many of the UK’s leading brands.
- Data mining internal data to develop analytic propositions that we can offer to clients.
- Attend analysis team meetings and ensure that personal reporting and that your administration responsibilities are maintained on a daily basis.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- Grow knowledge and understanding of current and emerging industry technologies.
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 5 years customer analysis experience; ideally with experience of working within an agency or professional services environment.
- Strong coding skills in SQL.
- In depth knowledge and experience of WPS or other statistical programs such as SAS or SPSS.
- Experience with the creation and deployment of visual reports using technologies such as Tableau.
- Experience with CRM and data mining technologies e.g. Siebel, Alterian, IBM Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Salesforce.
- Ideally Machine learning or AI training or experience.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: London, UK