Our client, a customer communications company, is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team based in Cambridgeshire.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for managing and training the Finance and Accounts teams as well as overseeing processes and deliverables.
- Build the Finance and Accounts teams to ensure the technical ability to meet all reporting compliance and other team requirements
- Maintain and develop internal controls to create and maintain robust controls environment for financial reporting and processes
- Timely completion of corporate deliverables including treasury reporting and restructuring templates
- Ensure reporting is compliant with the company’s policies and procedures
- Liaise with external audit teams including the coordination of audit requests
Key skills required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- External audit background with experience of control audits
- Knowledge and experience of internal control processes and testing
- Knowledge and experience using HFM/FCCS and PBCS financial reporting systems and Essbase
- JD Edwards and Navision experience preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels across the business
- Ability to multitask and work effectively when under pressure