Our client, a dynamic construction services company is looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Executive to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Marketing and Communications Executive, your role is to deliver tactical, content-led marketing communications plans, develop compelling, on-brand communications, project manage activity and measure results to demonstrate ROI.
- Work with senior team members to develop, plan, implement, manage and evaluate effective marketing campaigns on time and to budget
- Identify relevant opportunities; develops and executes targeting and capture management plans
- Quality control of all processes and outputs relating to own projects (brief, plan, feedback reports, close out reports, message management, marketing plan, meeting agendas and minutes, action plans, marketing activity and monthly reports)
- Keep abreast of market developments, competitors and trends
- Drive culture of ‘storytelling’ working across business to mine smart stories for use in both internal and external campaigns
- Work with design team to ensure that campaign assets effectively communicate message and support brand positioning
- Copy edits and proofreads communications for alignment with the business style and message
- Ensure consistency across all communications channels in terms of reflecting our brand values, differentiators, message, tone of voice, brand guidelines and style
- Manage own campaigns and projects from start to finish
- Analyses communications channels on an on-going basis for effectiveness and relevance
- Manages budgets for specific projects and campaigns
- Professional marketing communications qualified – preferably CIM
- Confident across marcomms software tools including website CMS and CRM systems
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical plans including research, analysis and supporting tactics
- Proven excellent stakeholder management experience
- Able to quickly deal with conflict or issues that could affect the performance of the team.
- Must be able to recognise own strengths and weaknesses and draw on the strengths of different people.
- Team player who encourages collaboration, shares knowledge and welcomes challenges to achieve greater results
- Degree educated or similar – preferably in Business/Marketin
Location: City of London