Do you have experience working as a Team Assistant within a busy environment?
Our client, a leading investment banking company based in the heart of the City is looking for a Team Assistant to join their team.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced, well-organised and hardworking individual to assist in supporting the Corporate Treasury MDs as well as the wider team in the UK and Europe.
- Proactive diary management, including extensive meeting arrangements, co-ordination and planning for MDs
- Co-ordinate detailed travel schedules and itineraries for MDs
- Manage MD & PMD call volumes (place, receive and screen calls)
- General admin support to the wider team in London and Europe of 60+, including travel
- Assisting senior managers visiting from other office locations
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Updating internal systems (e.g. GS Space)
- Arranging team events as required
- Preparing for and orienting new joiners (desk, IT set up)
- Additional assignments and project work, as per business and project requirements
Key skills required:
- Minimum 2 years direct experience as either a PA or Administrative Assistant, preferably within Banking
- Professional, positive, can do attitude to work
- Professional manner when liaising with clients and management at all levels
- Team player with experience of working in a large team
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills, resourceful
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of discretion/confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to work with different time zones including the Americas, EMEA and Asia
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Hours of work: 8am-5pm and 9am-6pm, daily or weekly shifts to be managed amongst Assistants
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only suitable people will be contacted.