We are working with a customer communications company who creates profitable interactions for brands that engage customers to deliver 'real-time’ integrated customer communications. They are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The Technical Account Manager will provide a professional interface between business and technology for strategic accounts. The role is client-facing and some UK travel is expected.
- Support the account directors in effective relationship and stakeholder management
- Act as the client’s point of contact for technology direction, problem resolution, and service-impacting incidents
- Lead technical service reviews taking ownership of actions, updates, and escalations
- Own the continuous service improvement agenda to reduce risk and improve performance
- Assist in management and resolution of IT incidents including preparation of written reports
- Own the support document portfolio and maintain it accurately
- Provide guidance on technical integration and client systems for projects and complex changes
- Support audit, risk, governance and compliance activity throughout the life of the service
Key skills required:
- Experience of leading sessions for technical and business audiences
- Familiarity with the major ITIL service management disciplines
- Ability to rapidly assimilate information from multiple technical and business sources
- Confident and effective communication with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable continuing professional education
Only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.