We are currently working with a global telecommunications company, based in Madrid, who is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
- Promote the client’s technical solution and products to customers (enterprise area which includes small operators, integrators, Government, etc), act as an Account Manager with high technical background in the Enterprise Business Unit.
- Build and maintain customers’ relationships mainly the low/middle level, collecting technical requirements or other information from in projects and daily works.
- Support the Area responsible to complete the annual sales KPI.
- Coordinate with Product Line and R&D as needed.
- Lead the assigned activities automatically.
Key skills required:
- Telecommunications background is a MUST.
- Experience with FTTH, Enterprise Solution, Radio and other telecom technologies.
- Sales or Pre-sales experience or product planning experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Spanish.
- Customer oriented.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team with international organisation experience preferred.
Only candidates with right to work in Spain will be contacted.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: Madrid, Spain